What you’ll need:
- 100g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 300ml milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or sunflower oil
- Toppings of your choice
How to make:
- Put 100g plain flour, 2 large eggs, 300ml milk, 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.
- Set a medium frying pan or crêpe pan over a medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper.
- When hot, cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.
- Serve with toppings of your choice and enjoy!